List of Chinese Dramas that I watched but not every title I wrote the review. As a symbol to my judgement, I put STAR with a scale from 1 to 5 as a score how much I like the show.
Dropped – The drama is just not fit with my taste and/or I tried to keep watching few more episodes but still couldn’t help but stopped midway. Usually for the super slow storyline and not trigging my curiousity even for a bit.
⭐ (0.5-1) – Finish watching the drama but not too impressive for me. Sometimes I put a halt to watch and choose the other drama before continuing.
⭐⭐ (1.5-2) – Enjoy the whole episode, trigging me to continue watching until the end episode, but still have some lackings here and there. It could be improved to be a better one.
⭐⭐⭐ (2.5-3) – Interesting plot and impressive acting. Draggy episodes might be found but still acceptable. The drama raised my curiousity and eagerness to keep watching more without any halt in the middle.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ (3.5-4) – Satisfying plot and impressive chemistry, adequate pace of storyline development, a non-draggy drama.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4.5-5) – The drama is like a complete meal for me! There is no a perfect drama but at least 95% components of the drama is satisfying for me. The one which leaves me a deep impression and lingering feeling that tickling me to dig more about any little stuff of this drama, such as short clips, BTS, interview, OST, etc.
- Flavour It’s Yours (2019) – dropped eps 2
- Forever and Ever (2021) – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- General and I (2017) – ⭐⭐
- General’s Lady – ⭐⭐⭐
- Hello Mr. Gu (2020) – ⭐⭐⭐
- Love Designer (2020) – ⭐⭐⭐
- Love Is Sweet (2020) – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Perfect and Casual (2021) – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Chang An Youth (2020) ⭐⭐⭐
- The Day of Becoming You (2021) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Dreamlike Seal (2021) ⭐
- The Flaming Heart (2021) ⭐⭐
- The Legend of White Snake (2019) – dropped eps 2
- The Sweet Girl (2019) – dropped eps 3
- The Sword and The Brocade (2021) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Trick of Life and Love (2021) – dropped eps 12
- Too Late To Say I Love You (2010) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Unforgettable Love (2021) – ⭐⭐⭐
- Well Dominated Love (2020) – ⭐⭐⭐
- You Are My Hero (2021) – ⭐⭐⭐⭐